PADDOCK CORPORATE SERVICES is a Luxembourg based independent company offering high-quality incorporation, accounting, tax and company management services to a broad international client base. PADDOCK CORPORATE SERVICES’s policy is to provide the expertise and technical capabilities required to satisfy the most demanding clients and to be recognized as the most responsive business partner on the market.
To complete our team, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Corporate Officer/ Client Relationship Manager
• As key client contact person for corporate (paralegal / administrative) matters with regard to Luxembourg companies
• Actively participate in the day-to-day management of these companies, prepare board meetings, shareholder meetings and a variety of other corporate documents
• Follow up on legal proceeding relating to the investment, holding structures and assets of client portfolios
• Organize incorporations, mergers and liquidations
• Extensively liaise with our clients, local notaries, public authorities and banks.
• Work in a small team, coached and supervised by the managers and partners, cooperating closely with other departments to ensure full monitoring of all transactions
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position in Luxembourg, preferably in a financial or corporate environment
• Proven knowledge of Luxembourg company law
• Experience managing regulated structures is an advantage
• Fluent in Speaking/ Writing German and English is a pre-requisite, French or any other language skills are an asset
• Consider team spirit to be of major benefit to yourself and your colleagues
• A young but steadily growing company with experienced partners specialized in tax and domiciliation services.
• A proactive and strongly connected team of people working with a wide range of clients around the globe.
• A remuneration package that will be in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE WITH PHOTO AND MOTIVATION LETTER TO :
PADDOCK CORPORATE SERVICES
To the attention of Ms. Mélanie Fischer
121, avenue de la Faïencerie • L-1511 Luxembourg
+352 49 59 24 1
WE GUARANTEE FULL CONFIDENTIALITY FOR ALL APPLICANTS.